Latest new build project is a confirmed order for three 10.85M aluminum power catamarans. There are three different versions to be built; Ferry, Dive boat and Excursion/Tour vessel.
The boats will be built to handle twin Yamaha outboards up to 350 horsepower and are to be designed for offshore use. Shown are the clients’ desired lay-outs.
The design is by Naval Architects Australia and will be completed within a few weeks. Boats will be constructed using CNC kitsets to be cut by a Singapore company. Shipping from Singapore by container normally takes less than one week so we will be able to get this order started quickly.
These power catamarans can be equipped with inboard diesels if required.
Basic Specification for the three boats:
- Length O/A: 10.850 meters.
- Length Lwl: 8.88 meters.
- Beam: 4.80 or 4.50 meters.
- Displacement: 4.0 tons (Lightship, approximate).
- Draft, T: 0.30 meters.
- V max: 40 knots [TBC].
- V cruise: 28 knots [TBC].
- Marine grade [5083 H116 Mill Finish DNV Cert] aluminum hull, deck and superstructure from CNC kitset. Plate thickness to be 6mm hull bottom and transom, 5mm hull sides/deck and 4mm superstructure. Non-skid for main deck to be checker-plate.
- Non-skid mat to foredeck.
- Transom to suit outboard horsepower up to 350HP.
- Interior headlining and cabin sides Formica finish.
- Marine grade waterproof aluminum windows, 2 x side sliding opening, remainder fixed.
- Waterproof access doors, one each at port and starboard side, one aft (2 sides half doors in the Excursion Cat).
- Bow storage area with access doors under and deck hatches, one each at port and starboard side.
- Self-draining floor through side and aft auto closing scuppers.
- Stainless steel guardrail to foredeck.
- Stainless steel handrails at cabin rear sides.
- 6 x 10” aluminum cleats.
- Stainless steel bollard on foredeck.
- Heavy duty rub rail, full length each side.
- 2 x 250 HP F250GETX Yamaha 4-stroke outboards (Or 2 x 300/350HP for additional cost).
- Yamaha controls.
- Hydraulic steering.
- Cushioned seating for 30 pax and 1 crew in Ferry Cat, 24 pax and 1 crew in Dive Cat, 36 pax and 1 crew in the Excursion Cat, storage under, per Contractor design (seats with dive tank holders in the Dive Cat).
- Helm seat with bolster.
- Two full size toilets aft, 2 x Jabsco electric [12VDC] head (one bow in-the-hull toilet only in the Excursion Cat).
- Anchor windlass 12VDC.
- Jabsco fresh water pump, cold water.
- Manual pump for black water.
- 4 x 2000 gph bilge pumps.
- Heavy duty windscreen wiper.
- Electrical panel 12VDC, 16 breaker and wiring, dual 12V charging sockets.
- Battery 3 x switch panel, service, engine, parallel.
- Batteries engine start x 2.
- Navigation lights LED, USCG standard.
- Interior lighting LED x 16 above the pax seating (4 only in the Excursion Cat), 2 above wheelhouse console, 1 in each forward storage area, 2 in every toilet.
- Horn 12VDC.
- Water proof LED lighting x 2 outside at rear of cabin.
- Radar/GPS/Plotter/Echo Sounder installation – Owner supply.
- Fuel 2 x 400 litres [211 gals].
- Freshwater 320 litres [84 gals].
- Black water 110 litres [30 gals].
- Delta ‘fastset’ anchor, 20M chain [10mm], 30M rope [14mm].
Standard USCG safety equipment to include 3 x 1.5kg fire extinguishers, 4 x life rings, 33 x standard life jackets (12 additional for the Excursion Cat).