We have one Coastal 28 available for sale. The boat has been in storage for two years and can be supplied with a brand new 200HP Yanmar engine.
Navy Blue hull with a white superstructure this sturdy vessel will make a very comfortable family cruiser or sport fisher.
Saloon seating/table converts to make a bed and there is sleeping room for two in the forward cabin. The saloon has a sliding door which allows full access to the large cockpit.
Priced at only USD 88,000 ex. works.
Enquire by email – info at boatsbycoastal dot com
Note: some of the above pics are from a completed sister vessel.
- Length overall – 28′ [8.53M]
- Beam – 9′ 6″ [2.89M]
- Draft – 1′ 9″ [0.53M]
- Headroom in cabin at center – 6′ 6″ [2M]
- Displacement, lightship 2,840kgs
- Displacement, half-load 3,340kgs
- GRP Hull, vinyl ester resin outer, blue gel-coat finish. Deck and superstructure isopthalic resin, foam core to hull sides and cabin, .
- Interior gelcoat finish, Cherry timber throughout
- Decks non-skid finish
- GRP swim platform
- Marine grade aluminium windows, forward centre push-out with gas strut, side windows sliding opening
- Push-out forward, centre window with gas strut
- Stainless steel guardrail 2/3
- SS handrails at cabin rear sides
- Transom cut-out guard rail
- Teak or stainless steel handrails to cabin top
- 200 HP Yanmar diesel engine + ZF 45A marine gear
- 2″ x 316L Stainless steel propeller shaft
- 4 blade NiBr propeller
- Sunbrella cushions, Pacific Blue, Grey or Green
- Helm seat with bolster
- Full size toilet + shower, Jabsco manual head
- Interior seating and storage in molded GRP
- Isotherm Cruise 65 refrigerator 12VDC
- SeaFirst hydraulic steering
- Anchor windlass 12VDC
- Jabsco fresh water pump, cold water
- Transom shower
- Manual pump for black water
- Rule 1850 gph bilge pump
- Engine bay exhaust fan
- Heavy duty windscreen wiper
- Morse controls
- Electrical panel 12VDC, 16 breaker and wiring, single 12V charging socket
- Navigation lights LED
- Interior lighting LED
- Reading lights in forward cabin
- Diesel 560 litres [148 gals]
- Freshwater 320 litres [84 gals]
- Black water 110 litres [30 gals]
- Racor fuel filter
- Deep sea packing-less propeller shaft seal
- Stainless steel anchor roller
- Chain/rope locker forward adjacent to windlass
- Delta anchor
- Steel shipping cradle
Announcing the upgrade for our company website at http://www.boatsbycoastal.com. After several years of the old site the decision to update was made and we searched for quite some time for a suitable IT company to do the work.
Thanks to the patience of Koyya Vickram Redde the CEO of RedIndian Software Teknologies and the expertise his company supplies we have now completed the site update.
We are positive that the new layout provides a very satisfactory and modern user experience with excellent readability and fast, easy to use navigation.
We are also in the process of developing the land area at our new factory site but, of course, this is a much bigger and more expensive project which will be done on a step-by-step basis as required for expansion.
The new site is now live so please take a look and we welcome constructive feedback in the comments section on this blog.
A 28′ motor boat with a multitude of uses, engine power up to 250HP, basic or upgrade interior finish. This boat handles all sea conditions well and has proved itself in and around Jervis Bay, Sydney, Australia.
The best possible mix of traditional style and modern build; this style of vessel is often sought after and rarely found. This planing hull cruiser offers a low maintenance, economical approach to enjoying your favourite waterways.
Built with reliability and structural integrity in mind in a traditional style, while offering design advantages and ease of use of a new vessel.
Designed for practical use this vessel has a very user friendly layout, features include: full headroom toilet accessible from the cockpit, spacious accommodation, comfortable helm and huge open aft deck! Cabin doors open wide to give an atmosphere of truly open indoor outdoor living.
In the cabin is a small galley area, seating for four with table which converts to a bed and there is a full forward berth with storage shelves. The cockpit gives more size and dimension than thought possible in this size vessel. If you are looking for an economical coastal cruiser with traditional charm, then this vessel is a must!
For anyone interested in quantity we have high quality production tooling for this boat ready to start now.